Right from the Mind
ISBN : 9789674155391
Author: Daisy Ng
Published Date: December 2019
As parents, constructing our children’s minds is our most important duty. Hot on the heels of her first child development book, Right from the Start, Daisy Ng, a mother of three and chief education officer at Trinity Kids Malaysia, follows up with a comprehensive and practical parenting guide covering brain development to mind development through the unique lens of
both a parent and an educator.
Highly recommended and critically reviewed by parents, CEOs and parenting experts, Right from the Mind provides a research-backed manual for parents today to raise a child who:
• Builds a close and trusting bond with parents and people around him or her;
• Thrives in any schooling system or life circumstances;
• Has higher intelligence and learning ability;
• Is open and stable emotionally and socially; and
• Is tapped into his or her inner potential and possesses the skill to thrive in the future.